Display panel process
We’ll ensure quality at every stage of the design and printing process and advise you on the solution that best meets your needs:
- Display panel design – You can supply us with a logo or a design or we can provide you with a full in-house design service.
- Display panel printing – Using our modern HP Latex printer to provide scratch resistance, we print on high quality materials. You can choose monomeric, polymeric or cast vinyl. And we’ll advise you on the best vinyl to meet your needs and budget, whether it’s going indoors or outdoors and would look better on matt or gloss.
- Display panel production – When we apply the printed vinyl to the panel, we use our Bubble-Free applicator table to make sure it’s free from creases and bubbles.
- Display panel lamination – If your panel is for outside, we can also apply a matt, gloss or crystal laminate for added durability.
- Display panel packaging – We always carefully pack the panels ourselves and label them as fragile to avoid any breakages in transit. We can also install the panels for you.
Acrylic display panels
We use high-quality cast acrylic that’s either 8mm or 5mm thick. Our display panels have laser-polished edges and are supplied pre-drilled with all of the fixings. You can choose chrome fixings or hidden stud plastic fixings that make the panel look like it’s floating on the wall.
Ideal for point of sale, wall displays or exhibition panels, these lightweight panels come in a range of sizes. You can choose 3mm, 5mm or 10mm thickness.
Display panel prices
If you would like to see some examples on the wall please drop into our office in Greenfield, Saddleworth near Manchester and Huddersfield.