At Media Mill, we’ve a real passion for technical illustration. Experts in the field, we use the latest software PTC Arbotext Isodraw to create detailed technical illustrations, diagrams and illustrations to explain different parts, components and services.
So, whether you want to bring an engine, customer process or new innovation to life, we’ve experience of creating technical illustrations for all kinds of printed materials. We’ve produced technical posters, service literature, parts manuals, service manuals and training manuals too.
Thick/thin line technical illustrations
With Isodraw CAD Process we can even transform your 3D IGES and STEP files into traditional thick or thin line technical illustrations to make things easier to understand.
Technical illustration projects
Here are just some of the many different projects we’ve been involved with over the years:
- Deutsche Aerospace – When we first set up our company in Germany, we worked closely with Deutsche Aerospace, creating technical illustrations for Service Bulletins (SBs), Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMMs) and Service Repair Manuals (SRMs).
- Rolls Royce & Bentley Motor Cars – We’re proud to have worked closely with the team in Crewe, creating technical illustrations for their service manuals.
- Cummins Turbo Technologies/Holset Turbochargers – We’ve loved working closely with the team on all kinds of projects, creating technical, cutaway and interactive illustrations for technical brochures, service manuals and more.
- Cummins Generator Technologies – As well as transforming their offices with vinyl graphics, acrylic panels and printed wallpaper, we’ve enjoyed working with the team on everything from product catalogues to roller banners to multimedia CDs.
- Triumph Motorcycles – We’ve created black and white technical illustrations for their service manuals, so motorcycle owners can look after their pride and joy.
- Flymo – We’ve also produced illustrations for Flymo’s user manuals, so their customers know how to set up and maintain their gardening equipment.
Technical service manuals
We usually start by meeting with you, touring your site and even taking some of the key components away. We then create a base manual using your latest CAD drawings before putting it into a new format with simplified English and colour coded ISO standard warnings, cautions and notes.